Sunday, September 8, 2013

I am not a teacher so I cannot write this from a perspective of an educator; as a student however, I definitely think Media Technology is important tool for today's lessons, and I strongly believe that it will eventually become an integral part of teaching.

I saw this because Media Technology is the future and as teachers, it is their job to provide students with the knowledge, if not the experience, to prepare for them for that road. I also think (from the experience with my online classes), it makes things a lot easier.

I can see how it would be time consuming to prepare and set up everything; I can also see how it could be distracting but at the same time, almost everything we do now is wrapped up between tablets, computers, cell phones and internet. Ultimately, when done properly, I think Media Technology is a powerful tool for teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment